Sunday, August 5, 2012

90 spam comments

My comments were FLOODED with spam in the blink of an eye. 

These spam bots are UNREAL! 


Comments from: http://healthylivingnetwork.wordpress.com


These are impressive articles. Keep up the noble be successful.


Spammer: açai berry
acai-berry-fruit.info/pure-acai-flush-unwanted-to...


Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept
Spammer: health
tavatea-weightloss.co.uk/tava-tea-news/ 
I’m not sure the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.



Cool user name for August 5th goes to wharkgarl

Fun fact from Spammer Land:
I didn't know rashes could have hair??
"http://cheapamoxilfromcanada.com/#1188 hairless rash amoxicillin"



No comments:

Post a Comment